|Dimensions||9 × 6 × .5 in|
Deluxe Dice Artist’s Compendium – Recipe Journal for Dice Makers
Have you ever made a stunning die and immediately forgot how you made it? Is remembering the exact pigments and dyes you use a struggle? Do you wish for a simpler way to keep track of tiny quantities?
The Dice Artist’s Compendium is a unique recipe book just for handmade dice makers to record their creative process.
This Deluxe edition features full color pages, additional spaces to record an artist philosophy statement, your specialized polishing method, pages of rolling tables to randomize your dice creation as well as space for twice as many recipes as the paperback edition.
- simple system for charting all the pigments and inclusion used in the design
- method of measuring tiny quantities of both liquid and solid pigments
- places to record each step of the creation process
- areas to track your inspiration and share an image of the design
- extra note space to record your thoughts or changes to the process
- space for over 100 dice recipes!
- book is 9″ x 6″ softcover journal
Never lose the thread of your dice making adventure again.
Also available on Amazon!