|Dimensions||9 × 6 × .5 in|
Dice Artist’s Compendium – Recipe Journal for Dice Makers
Have you ever made a stunning die and immediately forgot how you made it? Is remembering the exact pigments and dyes you use a struggle? Do you wish for a simpler way to keep track of tiny quantities?
The Dice Artist’s Compendium is a unique recipe book just for handmade dice makers to record their creative process.
- simple system for charting all the pigments and inclusion used in the design
- method of measuring tiny quantities of both liquid and solid pigments
- places to record each step of the creation process
- areas to track your inspiration and share an image of the design
- extra note space to record your thoughts or changes to the process
- space for over 40 dice recipes
- book is 9″ x 6″ softcover journal
Never lose the thread of your dice making adventure again.
Also available on Amazon!
There are no reviews yet.