DIGITAL Dice Artist’s Compendium – Recipe Journal for Dice Makers
This listing is for a digital PDF and NOT a physical book.
Have you ever made a stunning die and immediately forgot how you made it? Is remembering the exact pigments and dyes you use a struggle? Do you wish for a simpler way to keep track of tiny quantities?
The Dice Artist’s Compendium is a unique recipe book just for handmade dice makers to record their creative process.
This digital version of the book includes a 44 page PDF complete with instructions for use, 10 pages of rolling tables if you want to randomize your creative process, and 14 different designs of the recipe pages themselves. The PDF includes 4 black and white versions and 10 full color versions of the recipe pages (some of which are exclusive to this PDF and NOT included in the printed book).
Pick your favorite page designs and reproduce them infinitely!
Print out the pages and fill in by hand, utilize the pages digitally as a fillable PDF, or access on a tablet and fill in using a stylus.
- simple system for charting all the pigments and inclusion used in the design
- method of measuring tiny quantities of both liquid and solid pigments
- places to record each step of the creation process
- areas to track your inspiration and share an image of the design
- extra note space to record your thoughts or changes to the process
- PDF pages are sized to the standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper size for easy at home printing
- space for unlimited dice recipes, just duplicate the pages
Never lose the thread of your dice making adventure again.
Please note this PDF is for personal use ONLY. Any commercial reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited.