Please note: You CANNOT use any discounts or coupons towards the Resin Dice Making Course or Kits. If an order does somehow go through with a discount attached, the order will be cancelled/refunded and you will be asked to reorder your course or kit.
Sasha has been a professional artist, designer, and artisan for over a decade and has taught art and creation to many students and at a wide variety of experience levels. She has been a resin artist for over 3 years and has been working with casting and dice making for 2 years.
The written PDF includes:
- Supplies List
- Ideal Working Conditions
- All About Molds
- Working with Resin
- Adding Pigments and Additives
- Resin Clean Up
- De-molding and Curing
- Sanding and Polishing
- Inking Dice
The Video Tutorials include:
- Picking Your Resin: This video covers different types of resin, resin vocabulary, and what the basic technical specifications are of resin to help you choose the best type of resin for what you are trying to achieve.
- Types of Molds: This video introduces different types of molds for casting, different materials that molds are made of, and takes a closer look at three main types of dice molds and some examples of the spectrum of silicones that can be used for molds for dice making.
- Measuring and Mixing Resin: This video demonstrates different ways of preparing and mixing resin to minimize bubbles in the resin.
- Adding Pigment and Filling Molds: This video demonstrates the creation of 4 separate dice, each with different pigments and additives included in the resin, and will show different methods for filling dice molds. It also covers de-molding the dice and looking at the finished product.
- Sanding and Polishing: This video shows the complete sanding and polishing process for dice including removing the sprue, using a rotary tool, hand sanding, using micro mesh, and how to polish the sanded dice.
- Inking and Clear Coating: This video includes two different methods for inking dice and shows how to apply a clear topcoat to the dice if you choose not to polish the dice.