15″ diameter x 2″ tall.
Made of sustainable, ethically sourced Acacia wood featuring a hand poured resin design on the bottom.
These Acacia Tray bottoms are hand poured and may have small flaws, bubbles, or irregularities. This is part of the charm of buying handmade!
Tray care instructions:
- Trays are created with food safe that is FDA approved for incidental food contact
- Trays are heat safe to about 150 degrees. This means you can place a cup of coffee on it but not a hot pot off the stove.
- Wipe trays clean with a damp cloth. Resin bottom can also be cleaned with glass cleaner. Use a mild dish soap if used with food.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not place in dishwater.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- Do not expose to extreme weather. Dramatic changes in temperature can cause the wood to expand and contract which can cause the individual wood slats to separate.
- If packing to transport, wrap in paper. Do not wrap in plastic or bubble wrap against the resin surface.