Blown Pour style of pour is where each color is poured out onto the surface independently and then the resin is manipulated by using a heat gun or hair dryer to blow the resin. This creates very fluid and mixed colors that have soft edges and work beautifully with the nebula style.
No Embellishments: No embellishments means there is only the multi colored pour covered in clear resin with no metal leaf and no texture.
Glitter Embellishments: Glitter embellishments add touches of coordinating glitter in various sizes, including various star glitters, that follow the contours of the poured design. This is what gives the pour that essence of outer space.
15″ diameter x 2″ tall.
Made of sustainable, ethically sourced Acacia wood featuring a hand poured resin design on the bottom.
These Acacia Tray bottoms are hand poured and may have small flaws, bubbles, or irregularities. This is part of the charm of buying handmade!
Tray care instructions:
- Trays are created with food safe that is FDA approved for incidental food contact
- Trays are heat safe to about 150 degrees. This means you can place a cup of coffee on it but not a hot pot off the stove.
- Wipe trays clean with a damp cloth. Resin bottom can also be cleaned with glass cleaner. Use a mild dish soap if used with food.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not place in dishwater.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- Do not expose to extreme weather. Dramatic changes in temperature can cause the wood to expand and contract which can cause the individual wood slats to separate.
- If packing to transport, wrap in paper. Do not wrap in plastic or bubble wrap against the resin surface.