These items are lovingly handmade by artist Sasha Augustine in the Sunshadeau Arts studio.
Please note that these items are handmade. There may be small flaws and imperfect finishes that show the humanity of the creator.
Purchase your commission from sunshadeauarts.com
You will receive a question list via email. Please email your question responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two weeks of our receipt of your responses, you will receive a sketch of your commission design. Review the sketch and give feedback on any needed changes.
- Please note that only one set of changes is included in the commission price. Additional changes beyond the first request will incur an additional fee of $50 per change.
Once the sketch is finalized, construction on your piece will begin. Construction takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
When the structure of your piece is complete, you will receive an email with photos to review. Again you will be able to give feedback on any needed changes.
- Please note that not all changes can easily be accommodated at this stage. Any changes that require significant reconstruction of the piece will incur an additional fee of $100 per change.
- At this point the color palette and details will also be finalized.
Once the structure and color palette is finalized, it will take 1-2 weeks to paint and decorate the piece.
- Clients may cancel commissions and receive refunds per the following schedule:
- Commissions cancelled before question list response is received by Sunshadeau Arts or one month from purchase (whichever comes first) will receive a full refund.
- Commissions cancelled during the sketching phase (the time between when Sunshadeau Arts receives the question responses and construction on the piece begins) will receive a 50% refund.
- Commissions cancelled once construction of the piece has begun will receive no refund.
- Sunshadeau Arts reserves the right to cancel and refund commissions at any time.