Cup Pour designs are created when all the colors are poured into a single mixing cup and then poured out onto a surface all together. This creates patterns of clearly defined color separation, often with aspects that show rings of concentric circles. This pour works beautifully with the metal leaf embellishment.
No Embellishments: No embellishments means there is only the multi colored pour covered in clear resin with no metal leaf and no texture.
Metal Leaf Embellishments: Metal leaf embellishments adds touches of real gold, silver, or copper leaf that follow the contours of the poured design.
15″ diameter x 2″ tall.
Made of sustainable, ethically sourced Acacia wood featuring a hand poured resin design on the bottom.
These Acacia Tray bottoms are hand poured and may have small flaws, bubbles, or irregularities. This is part of the charm of buying handmade!
Tray care instructions:
- Trays are created with food safe that is FDA approved for incidental food contact
- Trays are heat safe to about 150 degrees. This means you can place a cup of coffee on it but not a hot pot off the stove.
- Wipe trays clean with a damp cloth. Resin bottom can also be cleaned with glass cleaner. Use a mild dish soap if used with food.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Do not place in dishwater.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- Do not expose to extreme weather. Dramatic changes in temperature can cause the wood to expand and contract which can cause the individual wood slats to separate.
- If packing to transport, wrap in paper. Do not wrap in plastic or bubble wrap against the resin surface.