The Adventure Line Kickstarter launches September 1.
Our largest storage case to date, the Quest Vault is the crowning glory of the Adventure Line. This extra large storage case holds dice, minis, cards, pens/pencils, a removable dice rolling chair, notebooks, character sheets, and space for up to 3 full sized gaming manuals. Everything you may need for table top roll playing games fits into one convenient, durable, portable wood case featuring our exclusive Sunshadeau Arts poured acrylic designs.
- flip up lid with 4 felt bottomed storage areas, storage space for a removable dice rolling tray, and leather storage pocket in lid secured with rare earth magnets
- 2 storage drawers sized large enough to hold a full sized gaming manual with three possible interior configurations, secured with brass latches
- raw pine box finished with a clear sealant
- dovetail corner details
- brass hardware with lid stay hinges to hold the lid up while it is open
- leather carrying handle
Dimensions: 15" x 10 5/8" x 6 1/4"
There are a number of different choices and variants that are available for the Quest Vault.
- Choose the outer lid finish. The lid of the Quest Vault can be finished with either the exclusive Sunshadeau Arts acrylic and resin poured design or with a cover of faux leather with brass corners.
- Choose the acrylic pour color combination and faux leather color for the vault.
- Choose the configuration for the drawer. Choose from full felt bottomed drawer, full acrylic pour drawer, or a half and half acrylic and felt drawer with a dice well in the center.
- Optional add-ons: there will be the option to add a shoulder strap to the chest for increased portability and to add on a removable dice rolling tray.
- Make it deluxe! For an additional fee, there will be the option to have the chest finished in ebony or mahogany instead of the raw pine and to have the interior sections suede lined rather than felt bottomed.
Peruse the gallery below and watch our Quest Vault intro video to see the Quest Vault in action. The sample shown features the Blue Dragon acrylic pour, caramel crackel leather, and navy blue felt bottoms.
The Adventure Line Kickstarter launches September 1st, 2018.